Dedicated Divorce, Family Law & Mediation Attorney
Experienced California Attorney Handles Divorce and Family Disputes
RELIABLE BAY AREA LAWYER HELPS CLIENTS WITH ALIMONY, CHILD CUSTODY AND MORE
Divorce and its related issues can have a profound effect on your personal and family life. I practice exclusively in this field and work vigorously to achieve settlements and decisions in line with my clients’ best interests. At the Law Offices of Sabi Mand in Newark and Santa Clara, I handle cases throughout Alameda, Santa Clara and San Mateo counties.
DEDICATED CALIFORNIA FAMILY LAWYER PROVIDES ATTENTIVE AND THOROUGH COUNSEL
When you hire the Law Offices of Sabi Mand, you are assured of:
- Personal attention — I will listen carefully to your goals and examine the specific details of your legal and personal situation to help you choose the course of action that best protects your rights and interests.
- Responsive service — I am committed to addressing my clients’ questions and concerns promptly. My office has 24-hour availability.
- Reasonable pricing — I offer cost-effective billing rates and payment options.
Quality legal representation should not drain your bank account. At the bargaining table and in court, I advocate zealously for my clients and assert all rights, benefits and protections available to them.
A SURE-HANDED GUIDE THROUGH DIVORCE AND PARENTING CONFLICTS
Having a skilled family law attorney at your side improves your chances of achieving favorable outcomes in such matters as:
- Divorce — I provide divorce mediation services to bring about, whenever possible, an uncontested divorce, which avoids undue animosity. If a contested divorce is necessary, I fight to get the property and financial assets my clients deserve.
- Spousal support — Judges consider a host of factors in determining if one spouse has to pay alimony and in what amount. My goal is to achieve support arrangements that are fair and manageable.
- Child support and custody — With the best interests of your child in mind, I work to make favorable child support and child custody arrangements. I also handle support and custody cases involving disputed paternity.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements — A solid prenuptial or postnuptial agreement can help ensure that if you and your partner ever divorce, you can avoid uncertainty over who is entitled to what.
You can rely on my office for thorough and dedicated assistance, even in the most complex family law cases. Contact a knowledgeable California family law attorney. I have been serving families in Alameda, Santa Clara, and San Mateo counties since 2011 and speak English, Hindi, Punjabi and Urdu. To schedule an appointment to discuss your divorce or family law dispute, call me at 925-984-3365 or contact me online.